Here are some ways to know if your phone is linked to another device:
- Check your Google account settings. Go to Google Account > Security > Devices. This will show you a list of all the devices that are currently signed in to your Google account. If you see a device that you don’t recognize, it’s possible that it’s linked to your phone.
- Check your phone’s settings. Go to Settings > Accounts > Google. This will show you a list of all the Google accounts that are currently linked to your phone. If you see an account that you don’t recognize, it’s possible that it’s linked to your phone without your consent.
- Use a security app. There are a number of security apps that can scan your phone for malware and other security threats. These apps can also help you to identify any unauthorized devices that are linked to your phone.
If you find that your phone is linked to another device, you should take steps to secure your account and remove the unauthorized device. Here are some things you can do:
- Change your passwords. This includes your Google account password, as well as the passwords for any other accounts that are linked to your phone.
- Enable two-factor authentication. This will add an extra layer of security to your accounts, making it more difficult for someone to access them without your permission.
- Report the unauthorized device. If you find that your phone is linked to another device, you can report it to Google. This will help them to investigate the issue and take steps to prevent it from happening again.
By following these steps, you can help to protect your phone from unauthorized access.