To apply for an M-Kopa phone, you can:
- Visit an M-Kopa dealer in person.
- Call M-Kopa on 0707 333 222.
- Fill out an online application form.
When you apply for an M-Kopa phone, you will need to provide the following information:
- Your name
- Your National ID number
- Your phone number
- Your address
- Your income
M-Kopa will use this information to assess your creditworthiness and determine whether you are eligible for a loan. If you are approved for a loan, you will need to make a down payment of KES 3,500. The remaining balance can be paid off in installments over a period of 12 months.
Once you have made the down payment, you will be able to take your M-Kopa phone home. You will also receive a solar panel and battery, which will provide you with power for your phone.
M-Kopa offers a variety of data bundles and airtime plans that can be purchased with the phone. You can also use your M-Kopa phone to make calls, send text messages, and access the internet.
Here are some of the benefits of using an M-Kopa phone:
- Affordable: M-Kopa phones are very affordable, especially when compared to traditional smartphones.
- Easy to get: You can apply for an M-Kopa phone online, over the phone, or at an M-Kopa dealer.
- Convenient: M-Kopa phones come with a solar panel and battery, so you don’t need to worry about finding a power outlet.
- Versatile: You can use your M-Kopa phone to make calls, send text messages, access the internet, and more.
If you are looking for an affordable, easy to get, and convenient way to get a smartphone, then an M-Kopa phone is a great option.